Molara Foundation invite qualified senior secondary school graduate, university undergraduate and graduate to apply for the ongoing tech skill certification scholarship. The scholarship is a 4 weeks intensive online learning and training program with assessment module and certification from cisco netacad academy. The scholarship will cover the following tech skills areas:
b) Network analysis
d) Introduction to IoT
e) Programming essential in python
f) Programming essential in C++
- Laptop or good Android phone with good internet connection
- Write a letter of intent and highlight why you should be considered for the tech skill scholarship
- SSCE Result (Secondary and Undergraduate level)
- Degree certificate (Graduate)
- Means of Identification
- Secondary level (LGA cert, Voter card, NIN)
- Undergraduate level (School ID, NIN or Voters Card)
- Graduate (Voter card, NIN, International passport)
- Identification Number
- WhatsApp Number
To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a secondary school graduate, undergraduate student and university graduate within the age limit of 18 – 28 as of the time that you’re applying for this scholarship.
Training Duration: 4 weeks
- Applicants are advised to register once as double registration will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Provide valid means of identification and active email and WhatsApp phone number for easy communication.
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email or WhatsApp.